- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
Introduction to CSS3 and HTML5
- A text editor (like Windows Notepad)
- Basic computer skills
- Familiarity with files, folders, text editing, and copying and pasting.
- Completion of our online Creating Web Pages course (or equivalent experience with HTML and Web publishing) is recommended.
- A test editor or authoring tools for writing HTML and CSS code, and the knowledge to use that too. Students should also have a good understanding of HTML and CSS prior to taking this course. Successful completion of Introduction to CSS3 and HTML5, and Intermediate CSS3 and HTML5 highly recommended.
Responsive Web Design
- Some experience creating Web pages with HTML and CSS is needed before enrolling in this course.
There are no prerequisites for this course.