- This course must be taken on a PC. It is not suitable for Mac users.
- Windows XP or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- The desktop version of QuickBooks Premier Edition 2015 is recommended for this course (not included in enrollment). QuickBooks Pro Edition 2015 can be used, but please be aware that there are a few features discussed in the course that are not available in the Pro edition. However, the course lessons have been modified to accommodate Pro version users.
- While this course is based on the U.S. version of QuickBooks, users of the Canadian and Australian versions will be supported in the Discussion Areas.
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
This course is designed for those QuickBooks users that already feel that they have a good grasp on the basics or have successfully completed the Introduction to QuickBooks course.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.