- This course is not suitable for Mac users (unless through software such as Boot Camp, Parallels or the like you can run the Windows OS on your Mac OS X machine).
- Windows XP or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Visual Studio 2015 Community Edition, available for free here.
- Visual Studio 2010 can also be used if needed. You can download it here.
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
There are no prerequisites to take this course. Prior programming education or experience is not required.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.