Earn Your High School Diploma Online with Career Online High School
Through CSUSB, Career Online High School is a 100% online program in which you earn both an accredited high school diploma and a career certification. COHS gives you the flexibility you need to balance work and school. By enrolling in the program you will:
- Earn a diploma at your own pace.
- Gain real-world career skills with adult-focused class content.
- Get support from academic coaches to help you along the way.
COHS focuses on the real-world skills you need to succeed in the workplace today. In addition to a high school diploma, you earn a Career Certificate in your chosen career area.
- Valid Diploma — An actual, accredited diploma, not a GED.
- 100% Online — You choose when and where to complete the program, and it's available 24/7.
- Transfer Credit Accepted — You may receive credit for any high school courses you already took. You don't have to start from scratch.
- On Your Time — Depending on transfer credit, you could earn your diploma in less than a year. The more time you put in, the sooner you graduate.
- Supportive — Your very own academic coach and certified teachers will help you succeed.
Career Online High School focuses on the real-world skills you need to succeed in the workplace today. Once you have verified your eligibility, follow these steps to get started today!
- Step 1: Be sure you have access to a computer or tablet with internet connectivity.
- Step 2: Choose one of the career paths listed below.
- Step 3: Complete your Prerequisite Course within 2 weeks of enrolling (check your email for the link).
- Step 4: Contact your enrollment specialist to enroll in full program: Part 2 of same career path.
- Step 5: Request transcripts. Have welcome call with your academic coach (coach will explain pacing and transferring credit from your previous school). Your Academic Coach will call you and explain how to get transcripts from past schools so that you get credit for courses you already took.
- Step 6: Stay on pace during 30 day qualification phase (complete 1 assignment every 2 weeks and stay in touch with academic coach).
For additional assistance please contact:
Professional and Continuing Education
College of Extended and Global Education
California State University, San Bernardino
5500 University Pkwy, SH-134
San Bernardino, CA 92407
Main line: 909-537-5976
Choose a Career Track Below:
You will need to devote between 8-10 hours per week to your coursework. Committing to this time will help you to maintain the pacing requirements that will keep you on track to graduate.
- Earn an accredited high school diploma (not a GED) that is accepted at Colleges and Universities.
- Work online anytime (24/7) to fit school into your busy schedule.
- Apply previous credits you may have earned in school so you can graduate faster.
- Get the support you need from an academic coach who will help you succeed.
- Gain career skills and advance in your career.
- All Career Tracks are now tablet friendly.