Why is Career Online High School (COHS) right for me?
COHS focuses on the real-world skills you need to succeed in the workplace today. In addition to a high school diploma, you earn a Career Certificate in your chosen career area.
- Valid Diploma—An actual, accredited diploma, not a GED.
- 100% Online—You choose when and where to complete the program, and it's available 24/7.
- Transfer Credit Accepted—You may receive credit for any high school courses you already took, including any GED tests your successfully passed. You don't have to start from scratch.
- On Your Time—Depending on transfer credit, you could earn your diploma in less than a year. The more time you put in, the sooner you graduate.
- Supportive—Your very own academic coach and certified teachers will help you succeed.
Am I eligible?
Matrix Human Services is making Career Online High School available to you for FREE if you live in the Detroit Metropolitan area. Please give us a call when you are ready to get started.
Contact Ron Norwood at [email protected], Phone: (313) 526-4000 Ext. 1244
How do I enroll?
- Choose one of the 10 career paths.
- Enroll in the Pre-requisite: Part 1 course in that career track.
- Complete all assignments in the course in 2 weeks (access expires at 2 weeks).
- Contact us to enroll in the full program: Part 2 of same career path.
- Have welcome call with your academic coach (coach will explain pacing and transferring credit from your previous school).
- Stay on pace during 30-day qualification phase (complete 1 assignment every 2 weeks and stay in touch with academic coach).
Check out a testimony from our first COHS graduate!!
Michigan Resident receives HS Diploma through Career Online High School
Please click the link under "browse catalog” on top left to enroll today!