Introduction to CSS3 and HTML5
- A text editor (like Windows Notepad)
- Basic computer skills
- Familiarity with files, folders, text editing, and copying and pasting.
- Completion of our online Creating Web Pages course (or equivalent experience with HTML and Web publishing) is recommended.
- A test editor or authoring tools for writing HTML and CSS code, and the knowledge to use that too. Students should also have a good understanding of HTML and CSS prior to taking this course. Successful completion of Introduction to CSS3 and HTML5, and Intermediate CSS3 and HTML5 highly recommended.
Responsive Web Design
- Some experience creating Web pages with HTML and CSS is needed before enrolling in this course.
There are no prerequisites for this course.