- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows XP or later.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- WordPress software is free, but in order to use it, you must have a paid account with a hosting company, which costs approximately $100 a year. The course includes a free 90-day hosting account from SiteGround, which includes a temporary practice site (this is not available if you took advantage of this offer in the introductory WordPress class).
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
To take this course, you should have at least some blog or website publishing experience and good computer skills. Otherwise, it is recommended that you first take the introductory course, Creating WordPress Websites.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.