- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- For Macs, a multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support.
- PC: Windows XP or later.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Photoshop CC (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Creative Cloud (not included in enrollment; either the full version or the Photography special is acceptable). You may also use the 30-day free trial software provided by Adobe, but if you do, you must wait until the relevant lesson of the course to install it and actually begin to work through the course, otherwise your trial will end before the course is over.
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Introduction to Photoshop CS3, CS4, or CS5 needs to have been completed or you need a good working knowledge of the basic tools in Photoshop and be able to make selections, use the Clone Stamp tool and Healing brushes, and do elementary color correction. You will also need to know how to create a new file folder and locate files on your hard drive.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.