- Access to a PC running Windows is required.
- Access to a Mac running macOS (in addition to the PC) is recommended.
- You should have access to a hard drive that you can install, format, and partition, and to a couple of Plug and Play devices that you can practice installing. Because of the dangers of electro-static discharge (to the machine), you are not required to tear apart your own primary computer.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Successful completion of the Basic CompTIA A+ Certification Prep course.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.