- This course must be taken on a PC. It is not suitable for Mac users.
- Windows XP or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Intuit's desktop version of QuickBooks Pro 2015 for Windows or QuickBooks Premier 2015 for Windows (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
- Please be aware that this course covers only United States payroll procedures. Canadian (or other countries') payroll procedures are not supported in this course.
- The differences between the 2015 and 2016 versions of QuickBooks are quite small overall. So, you may use the 2016 version of QuickBooks while completing this course. However, just know that you may encounter some minor differences along the way.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.