- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- This course is written using Windows, but Macintosh users will find the software nearly identical and are welcome in this course. Mac users will need to be comfortable with the normal Windows/Mac conversion for keyboard differences (which are provided).
- PC: Windows XP or later.
- Mac: OS X Lion 10.7 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- You will need Adobe's Photoshop CC installed and functioning to take full advantage of the course (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
You should be comfortable with acquiring digital images, either with a digital camera, scanner, or other device. Basic computer skills, such as using a mouse, creating and accessing folders, downloading and saving files from a website will be briefly reviewed in this course, but should already be familiar to you.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.