- This course must be taken on a PC device. A Mac OS is not compatible.
- PC: Windows 10 or later operating systems.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft Access 2019: Available to download with a subscription to Microsoft 365, or with Microsoft Office Professional 2019. (not included in enrollment)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.Prerequisites:
There are no prerequisites to take the Introduction course. Completion of "Introduction to Microsoft Access" is required to complete the Intermediate course.