- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.Prerequisites:
You should complete the CompTIA® Security+ Certification Prep 1
course prior to enrolling in this course. In addition, CompTIA recommends that you have A+ and Network+ certifications and two years of on-the-job networking experience, prior to taking this exam. These certifications and the work experience aren't absolutely required, but you should have substantial knowledge of TCP/IP networking and computer and networking hardware to get the most out of this course and understand the concepts and terminology required for the exam.