- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer operating systems.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Desktop QuickBooks Premier Edition 2018 is recommended for this course (not included in enrollment). Desktop QuickBooks Pro 2018 can be used for this course, but please be aware that there are a few features discussed in the course that are not available in the Pro edition. However, the course lessons have been modified to accommodate Pro version users. This course is not suitable for users of QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks SimpleStart.
- While this course is based on the U.S. version of QuickBooks, users of the Canadian and Australian versions will be supported in the Discussion Areas to the extent possible.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Prior to enrolling in this course, you must have successfully completed the Introduction to QuickBooks course or possess equivalent knowledge of QuickBooks basics.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.