- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- A text editor such as Notepad.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Completion of our online Creating Web Pages course (or equivalent experience with HTML and Web publishing) is recommended. You should have basic computer skills including a familiarity with files, folders, text editing, and copying and pasting.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.