- This course must be taken on a PC. It is not suitable for Mac users.
- Windows 8 or newer.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft Office Excel 2010, Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010, Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010, or Microsoft Office Professional 2010 (not included in enrollment). Note that the "Starter Version" and "Web App" versions of Microsoft Excel 2010 will not work with the full version of Excel taught in this course.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Prior to taking this course, completion of Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2010 and Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2010 or similar courses are recommended.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.