- This course must be taken on a PC. A Mac is not compatible.
- Windows 8 or newer.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Any Database Management System (DBMS) (not included in enrollment) that you are familiar with that supports the execution of Structured Query Language (SQL), such as:
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
For Introduction to SQL: Any type of computer with a Windows Operating System, and any desktop (standalone, not required to run over a server) or client/server (required to run over a server) Database Management System (DBMS) that you are familiar with that supports the execution of Structured Query Language (SQL). Examples include Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Sybase, PostgreSQL.
Downloads and instructions for Microsoft Access and SQL Server are available in the course.
For Intermediate SQL:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
SQL Server Express
SQL Server Management