- Access to a PC running Windows is required.
- Access to a Mac running macOS (in addition to the PC) is recommended.
- You should have access to a hard drive that you can install, format, and partition, and to a couple of Plug and Play devices that you can practice installing. Because of the dangers of electro-static discharge (to the machine, not the student), we do not require you to tear apart your own primary computer (and definitely do not recommend that you format or partition your primary hard drive!).
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Successful completion of the Basic CompTIA A+ Certification Prep course.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.