About Bridgemont Community & Technical College
Bridgemont Community and Technical College is located in Montgomery, WV, twenty-eight miles south of Charleston, the state capital. BRIDGEMONT CTC
* Was recognized through the national CCSSE survey as one of the top four small community colleges in the nation as having quality faculty-student interaction, both inside and outside the classroom.
* Offers two- and four-day schedules and on-line courses
* Provides financial aid for full-time and part-time students as well as scholarships for eligible first-generation college students or students entering a high-demand, highly technical field
* Has a faculty/staff ratio of 16:1, serving approximately 700 students per year in credit courses and 1,700 per year in non-credit courses, both on and off campus
* Provides education with laboratory-based learning, internships and clinical experiences that leads to high job placement rates
* Continually adds programs to meet employment demands (e.g., diesel technology, sustainability, and medical assisting)
* Offers customized training to business and industry
Current students: Please direct questions about your lessons, quizzes,
assignments, and other course materials to your instructor or course administrator.
You can use the course discussion areas for this purpose.
If you have questions about accessing the online classroom, retrieving your lessons,
changing your password, correcting your e-mail address, obtaining progress reports
or completion letters, receiving an extension, or any other administrative tasks,
New or potential students: If you have questions about course content,
prerequisites, requirements, follow-ups, or instructors, you'll find the information
you need by locating the courses that interest you. Click the course title to review
the course details.
If you require any assistance with registration, please contact:
619 2nd Avenue
Montgomery, WV 25136