This program can be taken on a PC or a Mac. This program is compatible with the Windows XP and later operating systems and IE 7 and later browsers. High-speed Internet is recommended.
Remote Lab Requirements:
- The PC must be connected to a high-speed Internet connection.
- The PC must have pop-up blockers turned off.
- The PC must not be located behind a caching proxy firewall.
- The PC must have Java JRE version 1.6.0 or higher installed.
Note: The online lab system is compatible with both PC and Mac devices; but, Mac devices require an additional download.
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching is a certification program for entry-level network engineers that helps them maximize their investments in foundational networking knowledge and increase the value of their employer's networks. CCNA Routing and Switching is for Network Specialists, Network Administrators, and Network Support Engineers with 1-3 years of experience. The CCNA Routing and Switching validates the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks.
Your tuition includes the following textbooks:
- Cisco CCENT/CCNA 100-105 Official Cert Guide
- Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching ICND2 200-105 Official Cert Guide