you are looking to improve your
soft skills and conflict resolution abilities in the workplace, at
home, or in
private practice, the Mediators Without Borders Certified Workplace
is for you. In this highly comprehensive Program, you will learn how to
effectively help others negotiate and collaborate through the most
disputes. This Program provides training in the InAccord®
Analysis model for mediation combined with an applied practice that
simulated role plays. The course concludes with a portion on Workplace
Resolution to prepare you to mediate the most common workplace disputes.
Prepares You For...
- State and Local Government
- Finance and Insurance
- Private Practice
What You'll Learn...
In this program, you will learn how to effectively help others
negotiate and collaborate through the most difficult disputes using the
InAccord® Conflict Analysis model for mediation. The Mediators Without
Borders Certified Workplace Mediator program will prepare you for a
meaningful career in variety of different settings.
In this program you will learn how to do the following:
- Articulate the use of the InAccord® Conflict Analysis model for
use in mediation
- Examine the Three Phases and Four Stages of the InAccord® model
- Explore the pre-interview and post interview phases of the
InAccord® mediation model
- Apply the Touchstone Skills of questioning, reflecting, and
reframing to simulated mediation cases
- Apply InAccord® surveys to simulated cases and analyze the results
- Examine and apply the InAccord® model to the most common