Do you want to get a better job or advance in your current position? This course can help you learn the Microsoft Excel skills you need to be a valuable asset in the workplace and prepare you to earn certification.
Through this program, you'll master all the Excel tasks you need to know, including:
- Entering, copying, pasting, and filling data and formulas
- Linking worksheets, consolidating data, and calculating revenue from several worksheets
- Using the PivotTable and PivotCharts
- Filtering and outlining data
- Saving, sending, and sharing workbooks
- Creating and modifying Tables
Upon completion, you will be prepared to earn your certification and gain an important edge in today's competitive job market.
This program is Microsoft Approved Courseware and can help you prepare to earn Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification. MOS certification is the globally recognized standard for validating expertise with the Microsoft Office 2010 suite. If you wish to prepare for Microsoft Certification Exam 77-882: MOS: Microsoft Office Excel 2010 or Microsoft Certification Exam 77-888: MOS: Microsoft Office Excel 2010 Expert, this course will help you build the skills and knowledge you need.
Upon registering you are given six months to complete this program.