Gain the edge you need in today’s competitive job market. Microsoft Word Certification can help you land a job or advance in your current position. It can help you earn more, too. Students who complete Microsoft Office Specialist training earn about 12% more than employees who aren’t certified.
In this program, you'll prepare for certification, as you discover how to create, format, and secure professional and creative documents using Microsoft Word 2010. You'll learn about:
- Creating and customizing documents
- Formatting content and controlling pagination
- Working with illustrations, graphics, text, and text boxes
- Organizing content, modifying tables, and merging documents
- Inserting, modifying, and deleting comments
- Sharing and securing documents
This program is Microsoft Approved Courseware and can help you prepare to earn Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification. MOS certification is the globally recognized standard for validating expertise with the Microsoft Office 2010 Suite. If you wish to prepare for Microsoft Certification Exam 77-881: MOS: Microsoft Office Word 2010 or Microsoft Certification Exam 77-887: MOS: Microsoft Office Word 2010 Expert, this course will help you build the skills and knowledge you need.
Upon registering you are given six months to complete this program.