This program is compatible with the Windows XP and later operating systems and IE 7 and later browsers.
This program can be taken from a PC or a Mac. Technical requirements include, but are not limited to, having Internet access with a 56K modem (but it's highly recommended that you have DSL or high-speed cable Internet access), 64 MB system RAM, 200 MB free hard-disk space memory or sufficient storage; reliable e-mail account access, CD-ROM/DVD capabilities, and a reliable Internet provider. Some individual modules may have additional software and/or hardware requirements.
These items will be provided by ed2go:
- Manual of Structural Kinesiology
- Exercise Physiology
- ACSM's Guidelines for Exercise Testing and Prescription
- ACE Student Bundle Package
The items below are recommended, but they're not required. These items aren't provided by ed2go, but you'll be able to purchase these materials through a discounted bookstore, if you'd like to do so.
- Joint Structure and Function
- The Anatomy Coloring Book, Third Edition
- Kinesiology—Scientific Basis of Human Motion, 10th Edition
- Illustrated Essentials of Musculoskeletal Anatomy
- Illustrated Skeletal Muscle Flash Cards, First Edition
- Exercise Testing and Prescription, Sixth Edition
- Measurements of Joint Motion—A Guide to Goniometry
- Posture and Body Alignment Grid
- Slim Guide Calipers
- Blood Pressure Cuff and Stethoscope
- Spring-loaded Tape Measure