Earn Your High School Diploma At No Cost To You!
We understand that millions of people leave high school before graduating to raise or support their family or for other uncontrollable reasons. Once the decision is made, there is rarely a second chance for adults to earn their accredited high school diploma. And yet that diploma opens doors for pursuing college, career advancement, financial security and opportunities.
At Checkers and Rally’s Restaurants we believe in you and are committed to helping you grow personally and professionally. That's why we are offering employees a second chance at their education. Starting today, we will pay 100% of your tuition into Career Online High School so you can earn your accredited high school diploma online using a computer or tablet device.
Why Enroll in Career Online High School?
- Earn a high school diploma (not a GED) from an accredited school district that is accepted at colleges and universities
- Receive transfer credit from prior high school/ GED passing scores
- Work at your own pace, time, and comfort level (Minimum - 10 hours a week)
- Get help and encouragement from a dedicated academic coach
- Choose a career path and earn a workforce certificate with your diploma
- Build confidence (and competency). Lessons are evaluated after each section so there is not the stress of one big test at the end.
- Click the Career Online High School link under "Browse Catalog" on the left-hand side of this page.
- Choose one of the career paths and click "Enroll Now."
- Complete the enrollment form online.
- Complete this first course in 2 weeks. Expect to spend 15-20 hours.
NOTE: You will need access to a computer or tablet device and the internet.
Am I eligible?
You are eligible if you are:
- 16 years or older and completed the 8th grade. There is no age limit beyond 16+.
- Employed at Checkers or Rally’s for 90 days.
Here’s How It Works:
- Complete your first course within 2 weeks.
- Once your employment is confirmed, you will be able to enter your classroom again and continue with your coursework.
- Once you are active in the full program, your academic coach will contact you to explain pacing requirements and how to request your most recent school transcripts.
- Complete an assignment every 2 weeks or 1 credit per month. Expect to spend 10 hours per week on your school work.
- Earn a 70% or higher on all assessments. You may retake tests as many times as you need.
- Complete all lesson and evaluations within 18 months.
Have questions? Contact David Bode, Sr. Director of People Support at [email protected] or (813) 283-7085 to discuss the program for yourself or your Team Members.