This self-paced course will train you in the basics of Animate (formerly Adobe Flash). If you're new to Animate, need to update your Flash skills, or want to start designing rich, interactive animations, this course is for you.
You'll explore the Animate CC interface while learning to use the drawing tools through hands-on lessons. By course completion, you will have the skills you need to deliver your interactive animations to any device.
What you will learn
- Different uses and capabilities of Animate's drawing tools
- Working with Graphic Symbols, Button Symbols, and the Library
- Best practices for animation design and delivery
How you will benefit
- Get comfortable with the Animate CC user interface
- Be able to create production quality animations
- Update your Flash skills to the latest Adobe animation program
How the course is taught
- Self-paced, online course
- 3 Months access
- 28 course hours
- Getting Started
- Working with Drawing Tools
- Graphic Symbols and the Library
- Basic Animation
- Advanced Animation
- Button Symbols
- Movie Clip Symbols
- Publishing Animate Documents
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: macOS 10.8 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Animate (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
You can start this course at any time your schedule permits.
You have 3 month access to the course. After enrolling, you can learn and complete the course at your own pace, within the allotted access period.
There is no time limit to complete each lesson, other than completing all lessons within the allotted access period.
Because this course is self-paced, no extensions will be granted after the start of your enrollment.