Microsoft Outlook 2013 Certification Training
Microsoft Outlook 2013 skills are necessary in today's workplace. This online course will teach you the skills you need to work with Outlook 2013 and prepare you to take the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification Exam 77-423, a globally recognized standard for validating expertise with the Microsoft Office 2013 Suite. The coursework is presented in a step-by-step manner and you will learn it by completing readings and hands-on exercises, in addition to watching video presentations. The...
Association of Executive and Administrative Professionals
What you will learn
- Navigate the newest features
- Use the ribbon, tabs, groups, and commands
- Explore the backstage view
- Set up accounts and work with messages
- Work with calendars and contacts
- Create tasks and notes
- Establish signatures and themes
- Manage your inbox including filtering, creating search folders, and archiving
- Toggle between multiple accounts
How you will benefit
- Master a mailing system that's used in most professional environments
- Improve your management and organizational abilities by learning how to coordinate calendars and accounts
- Prepare yourself for the Microsoft Office Specialist Certification Exam 77-423
How the course is taught
- Self-paced, online course
- 6 Months to complete
- Open enrollment, begin anytime
- 45 course hours
- Introduction to Microsoft Outlook 2013
- The Outlook Interface
- Performing Popular Tasks in Outlook
- Working with Messages
- Working with the Calendar
- Organizing Contacts
- Introduction to Microsoft Outlook 2013 Exam
- Advanced Microsoft Outlook 2013
- Working with Tasks and Notes
- Using Signature and Themes
- Managing Your Inbox
- Working with Multiple Email Accounts
- Advanced Microsoft Outlook 2013 Exam
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 Final Exam
Tracy Berry has been a senior graphic designer/programmer, instructor, and consultant since 1993 and has developed hundreds of logos, marketing materials, websites, and multimedia solutions for customers worldwide. She was also involved in several large corporate software rollouts. She has helped many organizations optimize and streamline data solutions. She teaches both onsite and online courses and has her CTT (Certified Technical Trainer) certification. Tracy specializes in teaching graphics, desktop publishing, web design, and reporting/productivity applications.
There are no prerequisites to take this course, however you must have familiarity with using a personal computer and in a Windows environment. You must also be able to launch and close programs, navigate to information stored on the computer, and manage files and folders.
- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- Windows 10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online. Manuals are included as downloadable PDFs throughout the course.
Yes, ed2go courses are completely online. However, keep in mind that not all certifying bodies or industry-specific certifications are recognized internationally. Please review your country's regulations prior to enrolling in courses that prepare for certification.
Yes, this course has been tested and certified to prepare students to take the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification Exam 77-423.
This course is open enrollment, so you can register and start the course as soon as you are ready. Access to your course can take 24-48 business hours.
This course is self-paced and open enrollment, so you can start when you want and finish at your own pace. When you register, you'll receive six (6) months to complete the course.
The time allotted for course completion has been calculated based on the number of course hours. However, if you are unable to complete the course, contact your Student Advisor to help you work out a suitable completion date. Please note that an extension fee may be charged.
You may be assigned with an instructor or team of industry experts for one-on-one course interaction. Your support will be available (via email) to answer any questions you may have and to provide feedback on your performance. All of our instructors are successful working professionals in the fields in which they teach. You will be assigned to an Advisor for academic support.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a Certificate of Completion.
This course will provide you with the skills you need to obtain an entry-level position in most cases. Potential students should always do research on the job market in their area before registering.
This course is non-credit, so it does not qualify for federal aid, FAFSA and Pell Grant. In some states, vocational rehab or workforce development boards will pay for qualified students to take our courses. Additionally, some students may qualify for financial assistance when they enroll, if they meet certain requirements. Financing is available from select schools. Learn more about financial assistance.
If you have questions that are not answered on our website, representatives are available via LIVE chat. You can also call us at 1-877-221-5151 during regular business hours to have your questions promptly answered. If you are visiting us during non-business hours, please send us a question using the "Contact Us" form.