Microsoft Outlook 2019 Certification Training (Voucher Included)
Across industries, Microsoft Outlook is one of the most widely used desktop email clients. Businesses of all sizes rely on Outlook to communicate internally and externally, schedule meetings and manage contacts. If you use Outlook, becoming a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) in Outlook 2019 is an important step in your career.
Upon completion of this course, you will be fully prepared to sit for and pass the Microsoft Office Specialist Outlook 2019 Certification exam. This course offers enrollment with or without a voucher. The voucher is prepaid access to sit for the certifying exam upon eligibility. Proctor fees may apply, which are not included.
Association of Executive and Administrative Professionals
What you will learn
- Several new features in Outlook
- Best practices for Ribbon, Tabs, Groups, and Commands Explore the Backstage View
- Set up accounts and work with messages
- Manage your inbox including filtering, creating search folders, and archiving
- Work with multiple accounts
How you will benefit
- Learn to use all of the features in Microsoft Outlook 2019
- Be prepared to take the Microsoft Office Specialist Outlook 2019 Certification exam
- Ability to earn a higher salary than non-certified peers
How the course is taught
- Self-paced, online course
- 6 Months to complete
- Open enrollment, begin anytime
- 45 course hours
- Introduction to Microsoft Outlook 2019
- The Outlook 2019 Interface
- Performing Popular Tasks in Outlook 2019
- Working with Messages
- Working with the Calendar
- Organizing Contacts
- Introduction to Microsoft Outlook 2019 Exam
- Advanced Microsoft Outlook 2019
- Working with Tasks and Notes
- Using Signature and Themes
- Managing Your Inbox
- Working with Multiple Email Accounts
- Advanced Microsoft Outlook 2019 Exam
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 Final Exam
- Microsoft Outlook Final Exam
Tracy Berry has been a senior graphic designer/programmer, instructor, and consultant since 1993 and has developed hundreds of logos, marketing materials, websites, and multimedia solutions for customers worldwide. She was also involved in several large corporate software rollouts. She has helped many organizations optimize and streamline data solutions. She teaches both onsite and online courses and has her CTT (Certified Technical Trainer) certification. Tracy specializes in teaching graphics, desktop publishing, web design, and reporting/productivity applications.
There are no prerequisites to take this course, however you must have familiarity with using a personal computer and in a Windows environment. You must also be able to launch and close programs, navigate to information stored on the computer, and manage files and folders.
- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- Windows 10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft Outlook 2019 (not included in enrollment). While Microsoft Outlook 2019 is ideal, you can use the version of Outlook included with the desktop version of Microsoft 365. Please note: There may be some differences between your version of Outlook and what you see in the course.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Yes, ed2go courses are completely online. However, keep in mind that not all certifying bodies or industry-specific certifications are recognized internationally. Please review your country's regulations prior to enrolling in courses that prepare for certification.
Yes, you will be prepared for the Microsoft Office Specialist Outlook 2019 Certification exam. This course offers enrollment with or without a voucher. The voucher is pre-paid access to sit for the certifying exam upon eligibility. Proctor fees may apply, which are not included.
This course is open enrollment, so you can register and start the course as soon as you are ready. Access to your course can take 24-48 business hours.
This course is self-paced and open enrollment, so you can start when you want and finish at your own pace. When you register, you'll receive six (6) months to complete the course.
The time allotted for course completion has been calculated based on the number of course hours. However, if you are unable to complete the course, contact your Student Advisor to help you work out a suitable completion date. Please note that an extension fee may be charged.
You may be assigned with an instructor or team of industry experts for one-on-one course interaction. Your support will be available (via email) to answer any questions you may have and to provide feedback on your performance. All of our instructors are successful working professionals in the fields in which they teach. You will be assigned to an Advisor for academic support.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a Certificate of Completion.
This course will provide you with the skills you need to obtain an entry-level position in most cases. Potential students should always do research on the job market in their area before registering.
This course is non-credit, so it does not qualify for federal aid, FAFSA and Pell Grant. In some states, vocational rehab or workforce development boards will pay for qualified students to take our courses. Additionally, some students may qualify for financial assistance when they enroll, if they meet certain requirements. Financing is available from select schools. Learn more about financial assistance.
If you have questions that are not answered on our website, representatives are available via LIVE chat. You can also call us at 1-877-221-5151 during regular business hours to have your questions promptly answered. If you are visiting us during non-business hours, please send us a question using the "Contact Us" form.