Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 Certification Training (Voucher Included)
Being a MOS Certified PowerPoint user proves to employers that you are ready to work with PowerPoint. According to Microsoft, individuals with a MOS certification can earn higher salaries than their non-certified peers. This course will teach you how to use Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 and prepare you for the Microsoft Office Specialist certification exam. Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 Certification Training.
You will learn the to create and modify basic presentations using PowerPoint 2019. You will...
Association of Executive and Administrative Professionals
What you will learn
- Learn basic through advanced functions of Microsoft PowerPoint 2019
- Create slideshows and input content, graphics, and special effects
- Modify slideshows and share them
- Use tables and charts within a presentation to format data
How you will benefit
- Become prepared for the Microsoft Office Specialist Certification exam
- Use Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 more efficiently and effectively in your professional life
- Understand the software's advanced functions and use them to improve your presentations
How the course is taught
- Self-paced, online course
- 6 Months to complete
- Open enrollment, begin anytime
- 60 course hours
- Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint 2019
- Creating a PowerPoint Presentation
- The Ribbon
- The Quick Access Toolbar
- The Backstage View (The File Menu)
- Formatting Microsoft PowerPoint Presentations
- Working with Images
- Working with Tables and Charts
- Finalizing Microsoft PowerPoint Presentations
- Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 Final Exam
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint 2019
- Customizing Presentations
- Presentation Masters
- Working with Special Effects
- Using SmartArt
- Setting Up the Slide Show
- Outlines and Slides
- Managing Multiple Presentations
- Sharing and Securing a Presentation
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 Final Exam
Tracy Berry has been a senior graphic designer/programmer, instructor, and consultant since 1993 and has developed hundreds of logos, marketing materials, websites, and multimedia solutions for customers worldwide. She was also involved in several large corporate software rollouts. She has helped many organizations optimize and streamline data solutions. She teaches both onsite and online courses and has her CTT (Certified Technical Trainer) certification. Tracy specializes in teaching graphics, desktop publishing, web design, and reporting/productivity applications.
There are no prerequisites for this course. However, you should be comfortable using a personal computer and familiar with Microsoft Office.
- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- Windows 10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft Office 2019 PowerPoint (not included in enrollment). If you use the version of PowerPoint that comes with the desktop version of Microsoft 365, there may be some differences between your version of PowerPoint and what you see in the course.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment.
Yes, ed2go courses are completely online. However, keep in mind that not all certifying bodies or industry-specific certifications are recognized internationally. Please review your country's regulations prior to enrolling in courses that prepare for certification.
Yes, you will be prepared for the Microsoft Office Specialist Powerpoint Certification Exam.
This course is open enrollment, so you can register and start the course as soon as you are ready. Access to your course can take 24-48 business hours.
This course is self-paced and open enrollment, so you can start when you want and finish at your own pace. When you register, you'll receive six (6) months to complete the course.
The time allotted for course completion has been calculated based on the number of course hours. However, if you are unable to complete the course, contact your Student Advisor to help you work out a suitable completion date. Please note that an extension fee may be charged.
You may be assigned with an instructor or team of industry experts for one-on-one course interaction. Your support will be available (via email) to answer any questions you may have and to provide feedback on your performance. All of our instructors are successful working professionals in the fields in which they teach. You will be assigned to an Advisor for academic support.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a Certificate of Completion.
This course will provide you with the skills you need to obtain an entry-level position in most cases. Potential students should always do research on the job market in their area before registering.
This course is non-credit, so it does not qualify for federal aid, FAFSA and Pell Grant. In some states, vocational rehab or workforce development boards will pay for qualified students to take our courses. Additionally, some students may qualify for financial assistance when they enroll, if they meet certain requirements. Financing is available from select schools. Learn more about financial assistance.
If you have questions that are not answered on our website, representatives are available via LIVE chat. You can also call us at 1-877-221-5151 during regular business hours to have your questions promptly answered. If you are visiting us during non-business hours, please send us a question using the "Contact Us" form.