AZ-900 & 104: Microsoft Azure Fundamental & Administrator (Vouchers Included)
This comprehensive course bundle is designed to provide you with the Microsoft Azure training needed to take your career to the next level. Optimize your use of Azure tools, learn virtual machine (VM) storage and implement best practices, understand related essential functions and components, and much more, all on your own time.
The Microsoft Azure Fundamentals course is intended for entry-level Azure professionals and builds the groundwork needed to properly administer and subscribe to...
George Mason University
What you will learn
- Understand Azure workloads and subscriptions
- Security and privacy in Azure
- Implement access management with Azure users, groups, and role-based access control
- Use Azure Monitor to configure Azure alerts and review the Azure Activity Log
- Query and analyze Log Analytics data
- Deploy resources with ARM templates and organize Azure resources
- Store and access data using Azure Content Delivery Network, and the Import and Export service
- Deploy custom server images and Linux virtual machines
- Implement Azure DNS domains, zones, record types, and resolution methods
- Implement site connectivity schemas including VNet-to-VNet connections and virtual network peering
- Implement Azure Active Directory, Self-Service Password Reset, Azure AD Identity Protection, and integrated SaaS applications
- Configure domains and tenants, users and groups, roles, and devices
- Implement and manage Azure Active Directory integration options and Azure AD Application Proxy
- Implement and configure Azure Load Balancer, Azure Traffic Manager, and Azure Application Gateway
- Use Azure RBAC to grant a granular level of access based on an administrator's assigned tasks
- Use Azure Multi-Factor Authentication to configure a strong authentication for users at sign-in
How you will benefit
- You will be prepared for the AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals and AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator Exams
- Learn key concepts, applications, and skills that can help broaden your career working with cloud-based solutions and services
How the course is taught
- Self-paced, online course
- 6 Months to complete
- Open enrollment, begin anytime
- 100 course hours
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Using Cloud Services
- Differences between IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
- Differences Between Public, Private, and Hybrid Clouds
- Core Azure Architecture Components
- Core Products Available and Subscriptions in Azure
- Azure Management and Monitoring Tools
- Securing Network Connectivity in Azure
- Core Azure Identity Services
- Security Tools and Features of Azure
- Azure Governance Methodologies
- Conditional Access
- Using Profiles
- Privacy Standards
- Azure Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Mobile Application Management (MDM)
- Windows Defender Tools
- Microsoft Azure Administrator
- Azure Subscriptions, Resources & Billing
- Azure Policies
- Azure Users & Groups
- Azure Logging & Monitoring
- Azure Resource Management
- Azure User & Groups
- Azure Logging & Monitoring
- Azure Resource Management
- Azure Storage Accounts & Types
- Azure Virtual Machines
- Shared Access Signature, backup & File
- Deploy & Manage Virtual Machines
- Azure Containers
- Configure & Manage Victual Networks
- Manage Identities
Will Panek is a worldwide recognized Microsoft instructor and author. Will is a 5-time Microsoft MVP and has published over 30 titles on Microsoft technologies. Will is a passionate and authoritative instructor and makes sure that his students can implement Microsoft technologies and get themselves certified along the way. Outside the class and authorship, you'd be likely to find Will at the forge smithing his latest creation.
Doug Bassett is an IT instructor specializing in Microsoft Azure, Server 2016/19, and Exchange messaging. He holds many highly sought-after IT certifications, including Microsoft MCSE, Microsoft MCSA, CompTIA Network+, Cisco CCNA, and Microsoft MCT. In addition to his certifications, Doug has expert knowledge of Microsoft Server 2000, 2003, 2008/2012/2016/2019, Exchange Server and Exchange Online, and Networking structure and applications. As an instructor, Doug is deeply involved in helping his students understand complex concepts and loves to approach teaching a subject from multiple angles.
There are no prerequisites to take this course, but we recommend that students have previous knowledge and experience on operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, and networking.
- This course can be taken on either a PC, Mac, or Chromebook.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Microsoft Word Online
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Yes, you will be prepared to sit for the AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals and AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator exams.
This course is open enrollment, so you can register and start the course whenever you are ready. Access to your course can take 24-48 business hours.
Yes, ed2go courses are completely online. However, keep in mind that not all certifying bodies or industry-specific certifications are recognized internationally. Please review your country's regulations prior to enrolling in courses that prepare for certification.
After you register, you will receive 6 months to complete the course. The time allotted for completion has been calculated based on the number of course hours.
The time allotted for course completion has been calculated based on the number of course hours. However, if you are unable to complete the course, contact the student advising team to see what options you may have available to work out a suitable completion date. Please note that an extension fee may be charged.
The course instructor will be available by email to answer any questions and provide feedback on your performance. Occasionally, your course may be supported by a team of industry experts. You will also receive support from the student advising team.
Upon successfully passing the final exam, you will be awarded a certificate of completion from the school or organization that you registered through.
ed2go courses will help you gain the skills you need to obtain an entry-level position in most cases. However, you should always research the job market in your area before enrolling.
ed2go courses are non-credit, so they do not qualify for federal aid, FAFSA, and Pell Grant. In some states, vocational rehab or workforce development boards may provide funding to take our courses. Additionally, you may qualify for financial assistance if you meet certain requirements. Learn more about financial assistance.
If you have questions that are not answered on our website, representatives are available via LIVE chat. You can also call us at 1-877-221-5151 during regular business hours to have your questions promptly answered. If you are visiting us during non-business hours, please send us a question using the "Contact Us."