ITIL 4 Foundation (Voucher Included)
As the most widely accepted approach to IT service management, earning your ITIL 4 certification is a vital step in your career as an IT management professional. This course covers key concepts of IT service management to prepare you for the ITIL 4 certification exam. You'll dive into service management, ITIL principles and the service value system (SVS). You will also gain an understanding of the ITIL 4 service management framework and how it adapts to modern technology. The voucher is prepaid access to sit for the ITIL 4 Foundation exam upon eligibility.
George Mason University
What you will learn
- A holistic approach to the facilitation of co-creation of value with customers and other stakeholders in the form of products and services
- The guiding principles of ITIL 4
- The four dimensions of Service Management
- Key concepts from Lean, Agile, DevOps, and why these are important to deliver business value
- How the practices described in ITIL 4 will maintain the value and importance provided by the current ITIL processes
- How you can integrate ITIL practices into different areas of service management and IT
How you will benefit
- Earn a globally recognized certification
- Know the common language of ITIL and service management terminology
- Progress to higher level ITIL 4 training with ITIL 4 Foundation
How the course is taught
- Self-paced, online course
- 3 Months to complete
- Open enrollment, begin anytime
- 20 course hours
- ITIL 4 Foundation
- Key Concepts of Service Management
- The Guiding Principles of ITIL
- Service Management and Value
- ITIL Practices Introduction
- ITIL Practices Deep Dive
- Course Recap and Exam Preparation
Claire Agutter is passionate about all things IT service management and brings this to her role as an instructor. Using her background as an IT service management practitioner and consultant, Agutter manages a number of courses to ensure they directly support career goals.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Ltd, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The ITIL 4 course on this page is offered by IT Training Zone Ltd. an ATO of AXELOS Limited.
Yes, ed2go courses are completely online. However, keep in mind that not all certifying bodies or industry-specific certifications are recognized internationally. Please review your country's regulations prior to enrolling in courses that prepare for certification.
Yes, this course will prepare you for ITIL 4 Foundation Certification exam.
This course is open enrollment, so you can register and start the course as soon as you are ready. Access to your course can take 24-48 business hours.
This course is self-paced and open enrollment, so you can start when you want and finish at your own pace. When you register, you'll receive three (3) months to complete the course.
The time allotted for course completion has been calculated based on the number of course hours. However, if you are unable to complete the course, contact the student advising team to see what options you may have available to work out a suitable completion date. Please note that an extension fee may be charged.
The course instructor will be available by email to answer any questions and provide feedback on your performance. Occasionally, your course may be supported by a team of industry experts. You will also receive support from the student advising team.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a Certificate of Completion.
This course will provide you with the skills you need to obtain an entry-level position in most cases. Potential students should always do research on the job market in their area before registering.
This course is non-credit, so it does not qualify for federal aid, FAFSA and Pell Grant. In some states, vocational rehab or workforce development boards will pay for qualified students to take our courses. Additionally, some students may qualify for financial assistance when they enroll, if they meet certain requirements. Financing is available from select schools. Learn more about financial assistance.
If you have questions that are not answered on our website, representatives are available via LIVE chat. You can also call us at 1-877-221-5151 during regular business hours to have your questions promptly answered. If you are visiting us during non-business hours, please send us a question using the "Contact Us" form.