This course will teach you all about General Court rules and document preparation for bankruptcy filing. You will learn the basics of bankruptcy situations and gain a foundation in substantive law for the various types of bankruptcy and filing requirements.
What you will learn
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy
How you will benefit
- Build necessary skills for working as a paralegal and or to advance your paralegal career
- Gain more knowledge about legal principles and procedures
How the course is taught
- Self-paced, online course
- 3 Months access
- 24 course hours
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Available to Individuals And Business Entities
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Available to Business Entities
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Plan to Repay The Debt
- Available to Individuals And Entities
- The Bankruptcy Process
- The Filing Process
- The Perspectives of Bankruptcy
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
You can start this course at any time your schedule permits.
You have 3 month access to the course. After enrolling, you can learn and complete the course at your own pace, within the allotted access period.
There is no time limit to complete each lesson, other than completing all lessons within the allotted access period.
Because this course is self-paced, no extensions will be granted after the start of your enrollment.