- This course must be taken on a PC device. A Mac OS is not compatible.
- PC: Windows 10 or later operating systems.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft Access 2019: Available to download with a subscription to Office 365, or with Microsoft Office Professional 2019. (not included in enrollment)
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
Instructional Material Requirements:
- The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to take the Introduction course. Completion of Introduction to Microsoft Access is required to complete the Intermediate course.