- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows XP or later.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.Prerequisites:
You should have the ability to read and write the English language at a high-school level. You should also be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide whole numbers. If you are testing in the United States, you should have an understanding of the English measurement system. If you're testing in Canada, you should be familiar with the metric system.