- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- This course is not suitable for Macintosh users who are using the Office Mac Home versions.
- PC: Windows 7 or later.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Microsoft Excel 2013, Microsoft Office 2013 (Office Home and Student 2013, Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013, or Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013 (not included in enrollment). Note that the "Starter Version" and "Web App" versions of Microsoft Excel 2013 will not work with the full version of Excel taught in this course.
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.