This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 7 or later operating systems.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- WordPress.org software is free, but to use it, you must install it on a paid account with a hosting service, which costs approximately $5 to $20 a month (usually quite a bit less for the first year's "introductory" price). This course includes a free 90-day hosting account from SiteGround.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Other: Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
There are no perquisites for this course, but you should have some blog or website experience and basic computer skills. Otherwise, it is recommended that you first take the introductory course, Creating WordPress Websites.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.