INSTRUCTIONS. PLEASE READ!!!
Step 1: Enroll in the class(es).
Enter the title or keyword from the title in the search box and click on the symbol of a magnifying glass or hit “Enter.”
- Find your class from the list of classes your search pulls up and click on the red “Enroll Now” button.
- Select the date for the class and click on the blue “Continue” button.
- If you are a returning student at Ed2Go, log in under the “Returning Student” tag and click on the blue “Sign In” button. Otherwise, enter the email address you want to use at Ed2Go and click on the blue “Create Account” button.
- Complete the required online Ed2Go Orientation at this site; select the start date of your class; read Orientation information; print Orientation information, so you have a hard copy for reference.
Step 2: Register and pay at Henry Ford College
- You must complete your registration and payment with Henry Ford College within one week of the class start date (the following Tuesday) to ensure uninterrupted access to your class.
- If you have not registered and paid for the class by the end of two weeks, you will be permanently locked out of that month’s session and will have to re-enroll in another month.
- Click here to register and pay for your class by credit card at the HFC web site.
(If your class begins in Jan., Feb. or March, register for the class section which begins in March. If your class begins in April or May, register for the section which begins in May. If your class begins in June or July, register for the section which begins in July. If your class begins in Aug., Sept., Oct. or Nov., register for the section which begins in November.)
If you would like to register by telephone and are paying with Mastercard, Visa, or Discover, please call M-TEC at 313-317-6600.
Earning State Continuing Education Clock Hours (SCECHs) for Educators.
PLEASE NOTE: Not all Ed2Go classes earn SCECHs. The classes which can earn SCECHs have (SCECH) in the title
- The SCECH On Line Course Log can be downloaded by clicking here. Record all time spent completing the course. Also, be sure to write your PIC number on your log. Per the state of Michigan if a PIC number is not provided SCECHs cannot be uploaded
- Complete all 12 quizzes.
- Complete the final exam with a score of at least 80 percent.
- Complete Ed2Go’s course evaluation.
- Mail (U.S. mail) your completed course log to the HFC Workforce and Professional Development department. The mailing address is on the form.
Receiving State Continuing Education Clock Hours for Educators (SCECHs)
- After HFC's SCECH Coordinator receives your mailed log and verifies you have met all the requirements, your information is loaded into the SCR system. Please note: this cannot be done until after the student extension period date of your class.
- You will receive an e-mail from the state directing you to complete the required state online evaluation form.
- After completing the required state online evaluation, the SCECHs are awarded to your MOECS account.
- If you do not receive an e-mail within 20 days after the student extension period of your class, contact the Michigan Online Educator Certification System (MOECS) www.michigan.gov/moecs help desk at 517-373-3310