Earn a High School Diploma plus a Career Certificate:
Advancement in your education and career are the primary goals to our shared success. Career Online High School offers the flexibility to balance both work and school so you can earn your high school diploma. The program is free to eligible participants and 100% online so you can work at your own pace.
Take your first course in this program now to earn your opportunity to receive a full high school diploma and career certificate.
Requirements: To get started plan to attend an orientation at any of the following locations or make an appointment by calling Kelly Miller 661-635-2703.
Monday-Thursday 9:30 AM
Wednesday & Friday 8:30 AM
(Monday 1:30 PM in Spanish)
(9:30 AM in Spanish the Second Friday of the month)
Call specific office for information
Monday, Wednesday & Friday 9:30 AM
• OTHER LOCATIONS Call for specific office for information
Child Care & Education: Can lead to further careers and training in the Healthcare Industry (CNA, Medical Assistant
Commercial Driving: Can lead to further careers and training in Construction, Welding, and Solar & Wind Turbine
Why Are We Right For You?
- Earn an accredited high school diploma (not a GED) that is accepted at Colleges and Universities.
- Work online anytime (24/7) to fit school into your busy schedule.
- Apply previous credits you may have earned in school so you can graduate faster.
- Get the support you need from an academic coach who will help you succeed.
- Gain career skills and advance your career.
- Graduate with job training skills and a Career Portfolio (Resume & Cover Letter).
- Step 1: Be sure you have access to a computer/tablet with internet connectivity.
- Step 2: Choose one of the two career paths.
- Step 3: Complete your Prerequisite Course within 2 weeks of enrolling (check your email for the link upon verification from Kern County).
- Step 4: You will be auto-enrolled into Part 2 once you complete Part 1, but will not be able to access your classroom until Kern County verifies your eligibility and approves your course. Please reach out to Kelly Miller at email@example.com for next steps.
- Step 5: Request transcripts. Your Academic Coach will call you and explain how to get transcripts from past schools so that you get credit for courses you already took.
- Step 6: Complete Part 2 of the program within 18 months
Click here for additional information. (will hyperlink to enrollment page)
To download a flyer with complete program information, click here!