- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- This course is written using the Windows version of the software. If you have Mac, you will need to make standard Windows/Mac keystroke conversions which are included in the course material.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Mac: OS X Mountain Lion 10.8 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Photoshop Elements version 13 or later (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
The online course, Photoshop Elements for the Digital Photographer, or basic working knowledge of Photoshop Elements.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.