- This course must be taken on a PC device. A Mac OS is not compatible.
- PC: Windows 10 or later operating systems.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft Excel 2019: Available to download with a subscription to Office 365, or with Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019. (not included in enrollment)
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Note: The "Starter Version" and "Web App" versions of Microsoft Excel will not work with the full version of Excel taught in this course.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
- The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
- A basic understanding of Microsoft Excel’s uses and functions or completion of Introduction to Microsoft Excel & Intermediate Microsoft Excel.