- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows XP or later.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Edge, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari (We recommend Firefox or Chrome).
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
Instructional Material Requirements:
- The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
You should have the ability to read and write the English language at a high-school level. You should also be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide whole numbers. If you are testing in the United States, you should have an understanding of the English measurement system. If you're testing in Canada, you should be familiar with the metric system.
Important: Some GED® Testing Centers require proof that you have passed a GED® test preparation course or the official practice tests before you can take the official GED® tests. Before enrolling in this course, please check with the official GED® Testing Center where you intend to take your tests to make sure that this course will meet their requirements. As of 2014, not all states use the GED® test as their test for high school equivalency diploma.