- This course must be taken on a PC device. A Mac OS is not compatible.
- PC: Windows 7 or later operating systems.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Desktop QuickBooks Pro 2019 or Desktop QuickBooks Premier Edition 2019(please be sure to install this software on your computer before the course begins); (not included in enrollment)
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Note: The Enterprise version of the software can also be used for this course; however, this course is not suitable for Macintosh users, nor for users of QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks SimpleStart.
- Other: Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Note: While this course is based on the U.S. version of QuickBooks, users of the Canadian and Australian versions will be supported in the Discussion Areas to the best extent possible.
Instructional Material Requirements:
- The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
- There are no prerequisites to complete this course.