- This course must be taken on a PC. It is not suitable for Mac users.
- Windows XP or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft Excel 2010 or Microsoft Office 2010 (the Home and Student Edition, Home and Business Edition, or Professional Edition of Microsoft Office 2010 are all acceptable). Note that the "Starter Version" and "Web App" versions of Microsoft Excel 2010 will not work with the full version of Excel taught in this course (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.