Welcome to ONLINE Skills Training at Salt Lake Community College, in partnership with Education to Go!
SLCC offers a wide range of highly interactive, ONLINE courses that you complete entirely over the Internet, anytime--anywhere!
Whether you're looking for professional development or personal enrichment, these six-week online courses are the perfect way to learn a new skill or enhance your existing ones.
Advantages of SLCC Online courses:
- Expert ONLINE Instructors develop and lead every course, and you'll be able to interact with them and fellow students in lively online discussion areas.
- New sessions start every month, so you can sign up anytime.
- You do not have to be present when lessons are released (two per week over 6 weeks).
- NO scheduled meeting times; WORK AT YOUR OWN PACE!
- Non-credit; NO ADMISSIONS FEE or prerequisites!
- Upon completing a course with a passing score, you'll receive a completion certificate for 24 continuing education units from Salt Lake Community College.
- AFFORDABLE (from $65 to $120 for single courses with no additional materials required.)
- Convenient ONLINE PAYMENT (except seniors who must pay by phone to receive discount).
- Senior discounts for 62+. Please choose "I'll Pay SLCC Directly" and then call 801.957.5407 to submit your payment by phone.
Ready to explore our catalog? Use the Search Engine above or the course menu on the left.
Questions? Contact Mykel Severson at 801-957-5407 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Teacher Development courses must be approved by your school district to receive credit. Contact the teacher development coordinator in your district to determine eligibility.