SLCC offers a wide range of highly interactive, ONLINE courses that you complete entirely over
the Internet, anytime--anywhere! There are NO meeting times and you have access to your instructor through the online classroom discussion area. Enjoy the flexibility of online with the security of instructor-led courses!
Whether you're looking
for professional development or personal enrichment, these six-week
online courses are the perfect way to learn a new skill or enhance your
Advantages of SLCC
- Expert instructors develop and lead every course, and you'll be
able to interact with them and fellow students in lively, online discussion areas.
- New sessions start every month, so you can sign up anytime.
- You do not have to be present when lessons are released (two per week over 6
- NO scheduled meeting times; WORK AT
YOUR OWN PACE!
- Non-credit; NO ADMISSIONS FEE or
- Receive a completion certificate for 24 continuing education units from Salt
Lake Community College.
- AFFORDABLE (no additional materials required).
- Convenient ONLINE PAYMENT (except
seniors, who must pay by phone to receive discount).
- Senior discounts for 62+. Please choose "I'll Pay SLCC
Directly" and then call 801.957.5407 to submit your payment
Ready to explore our
catalog? Use the Search
Engine above or the course menu on the left.
Questions? Contact Mykel Severson at 801-957-5407 or
Note: Teacher Development courses must be approved by
your school district to receive credit. Contact the teacher development
coordinator in your district to determine eligibility.