Online Classes from SUNY Sullivan
Workforce Development, Continuing Education, and Lifelong Learning
- Learn a new skill or enhance existing skills for professional development or personal
- New sessions starting monthly with lessons and assignments released weekly.
- 2-4 hours a week in a convenient six-week format.
- Interactive learning environment. Classroom built around discussion areas where
you can engage with classmates and instructors.
- Expert instructors develop, lead, and interact with students in each course.
- Award of completion from your learning institution with passing score.
- Gain the knowledge needed to move forward with your education.
- Start anytime. Access Granted upon registration.
- Courses are designed to be completed within 6-12 weeks.
- Interactive multi-media instruction with integrated assessment, allowing you to work at your own pace.
- Professional instructors support you throughout your learning experience.
- Confirmation of successful course completion.
- Build industry skills or earn continuing education credits in a variety of fields.
- Start Anytime. Access to all course material and assessments from day one.
- Many tutorials can be completed in just a few hours.
- Quick independent study. Learn something new or expand your knowledge while working
at your own pace.
- Material developed by industry leaders and student support offered.
- Certificate of completion awarded with passing score.
- Get started in a new career or gain skills to advance in your existing one.
- Start Anytime. Access to lessons and assignments available from day one.
- Many programs can be completed in less than six months.
- Everything you need for a comprehensive learning experience while working at a pace
that suites your individual style.
- Expert instructors facilitate every program and provide personal assistance.
- Certificate of completion awarded by your learning institution with passing score.