Learn new personal and professional skills online in Bentonville, AR!
We offer a wide variety of online professional development opportunities, from workplace skills enhancement courses to comprehensive career training programs. We also offer personal development courses.
Choosing one of our online courses or training programs offers you flexibility to study
day or night, allowing you to increase your skills while managing your busy schedule.
The actual time commitment involved in
completing any given lesson can vary significantly based on a number of
factors including reading speed, familiarity with the topic, related
experience, the amount of time spent completing optional assignments,
and involvement with discussion board.
Courses Accessible Online, 24 hours a day
Courses are offered in partnership with ed2go and are fully online. Most courses are equivalent of 24
hours of in-class instruction. All courses require Internet access and
an email account.
Upcoming Start Dates
- 2020: January 15, February 12, March 18, April 15, May 13, June 17, July 15, August 12 & September 16, October 14, November 11, & December 9
Search for courses by topic or categories by browsing the online course list. Click on a course name to review the individual course details, course syllabus and any requirements particular to that course.
Each course runs for six weeks, and lessons are
released on Wednesdays and Fridays of each week. You are not required to
be online at any specific time.
When the final lesson is released, you will have 2
weeks to complete the final exam. It is an open-book, multiple choice
exam and you need to achieve a minimum of 65% to pass the course. There
is only one opportunity to submit and pass the exam.
Certificate of Completion
A certificate of
completion is available for printing immediately upon
successful completion of your course.
How to Register
Taking an Online Course is easy! Here's how it works.
- Browse our catalog and choose a course that interests you.
- Click on the "Add to Cart" button.
- Choose your Session Date and Continue to Checkout.
- If you are a Returning Student, sign into your Account.
- If you are a New Student, create an Account and follow the directions to enter your information.
- Review your information and then Click on Checkout.
We accept Visa, MasterCard and
American Express, and department transfers for University staff..
Ready to explore our catalog?
Browse our catalog or check out our Popular
, and Featured