Continuing Education for Health and Human Service Professionals
These non-credit online programs are made available through a partnership between the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay Continuing Professional Education and Education To Go (ed2go), a provider of adult continuing education programs for more than 1,500 leading colleges, universities, and other educational institutions.
Ed2go features hundreds of non-credit online programs, each designed to provide you with information that is valuable and applicable. The online format makes it easy to access.
Some examples of classes are:
- Grant Writing Suite
- Supervision and Management Series
- Computer Skills for the Workplace
- Creating Web Pages
- Introduction to Natural Health and Healing
- Certificate in Mindfulness
- Certificate in Pain Assessment and Management
- Certificate in Health Aging