Welcome to the Community College of Baltimore County’s Ed2Go Online Center!
CCBC will be closed for the Winter Holiday from December 24, 2014 – January 1, 2015. Please call the school on or after January 2, 2015 to register and pay for your course.
Follow these steps to setup your Ed2Go classroom and register with CCBC.
Step 1: Search for your Course
Browse our catalog, check out our Popular, New, and Featured Courses, or search by keyword to find your course.
Each course description includes a syllabus, instructor bio, requirements, and student reviews.
Step 2: Setup Your Ed2Go Classroom
- Select your course by clicking on the title.
- Click on Enroll Now.
- Select the start date.
- Click on Continue Enrollment.
- Create a new account or login as a returning CCBC Ed2Go student.
- Please select Continue for payment instructions to complete enrollment.
Step 3: Register and Pay with CCBC
Choose one of the following simple methods to register with CCBC and pay for your course:
1. If the course has a five-digit section number, you can register and pay online at http://www.ccbcmd.edu/flexreg/index.html.
2. If the course has an XYZ section # then contact CCBC to register and pay by calling the Continuing Education Support Center (443) 840-4700.
Step 4: Start your course
- Login to Ed2Go on the start date of your course. A new lesson will be available each Wednesday and Friday for six weeks.
- Click on the Help tab if you need technical support.
Thank you and enjoy your course!