Welcome to the Community College of Baltimore County’s Ed2Go Online Center!
Follow these steps to setup your Ed2Go classroom and register with CCBC.
Step 1: Search for your Course
Browse our catalog, check out our Popular, New, and Featured Courses, or search by keyword to find your course.
Each course description includes a syllabus, instructor bio, requirements, and student reviews.
Step 2: Setup Your Ed2Go Classroom
- Select your course by clicking on the title.
- Click on Enroll Now.
- Select the start date.
- Click on Continue Enrollment.
- Create a new account or login as a returning CCBC Ed2Go student.
- Please select Purchase Course or Already Paid for payment instructions to complete enrollment.
Step 3: Register and Pay with CCBC
Choose one of the following simple methods to register with CCBC and pay for your course:
1. If the course has a five-digit section number, you can register and pay online at http://www.ccbcmd.edu/flexreg/index.html.
2. If the course has an XYZ section # then contact CCBC to register and pay by calling the Continuing Education Support Center (443) 840-4700.
Step 4: Start your course
- Login to Ed2Go on the start date of your course. A new lesson will be available each Wednesday and Friday for six weeks.
- Click on the Help tab if you need technical support.
Thank you and enjoy your course!