Welcome to the Community College of Baltimore County’s Ed2Go Online Center!
Follow these steps to setup your
Ed2Go classroom and register with CCBC.
Step 1: Search for your Course
Browse our catalog, check out our Popular, New, and Featured Courses, or search by keyword to find
Each course description includes a syllabus, instructor bio, requirements, and
Step 2: Setup Your Ed2Go
- Select your course by clicking on the title.
- Click on Add To Cart.
- Select the start date.
- Click on Continue to Checkout.
- Create a new account or login as a returning CCBC Ed2Go
- Please select Continue for payment instructions
to complete enrollment.
Step 3: Register and Pay with CCBC
Choose one of the following simple
methods to register with CCBC and pay for your course:
1. If the course has a five-digit section number, you can register
and pay online. Click the following link and search for the five digit section number - Flexible Registration
2. If the course has an XYZ section
number then contact CCBC to register and pay by calling the Continuing Education
Call and Information Center (443) 840-4700.
Step 4: Start your course
- Login to Ed2Go on the start date of your course. A
new lesson will be available each Wednesday and Friday for six weeks.
- Click on the Help tab if you need technical
Thank you and enjoy your course!