Welcome to CCBC’s Ed2Go Online Center!
*CCBC will be closed for Spring Break from April 14th to April 21st. If you want to take an Ed2Go Course that starts on April 16th, follow Step 1 below to enroll with Ed2Go.
Ready to explore our catalog? Browse our catalog, check out our Popular, New, and Featured Courses, or search by keyword to find your course. Each course description includes a syllabus, instructor bio, requirements, and student reviews.
If the course has an XYZ section # then contact CCBC below to register and pay on April 22nd when we reopen (see Step 2).
If the course has a five digit section number, you can register and pay online at http://www.ccbcmd.edu/flexreg/index.html.
Follow these steps to register with Ed2Go and CCBC.
Step 1: Enroll in the Ed2Go Course
- Select your course by clicking on the title.
- Click on Enroll Now.
- Select the start date.
- Click on Continue Enrollment.
- Create a new account or Login as a returning CCBC Ed2Go student.
- Please select Purchase Course or Already Paid for payment instructions to complete enrollment.
Step 2: Register and Pay with CCBC
Choose one of the following simple methods to register with CCBC and pay for your course:
- Contact the Continuing Education Support Center by calling (443) 840-4700.
- Fax your payment information and registration form to (443) 840-4952.
(Registration Form: http://ccbcmd.edu/media/ceed/regformce.pdf)
- Mail Payment and Registration Form to:
800 South Rolling Road
Catonsville, MD 21228-5317
- Bring registration form and payment to your nearest CCBC Campus.
(Campus Locations and Hours: http://www.ccbcmd.edu/ceed/reg.html)
Step 3: Start your course
- Login to Ed2Go on the start date of your course. A new lesson will be available each Wednesday and Friday for six weeks.
- Click on the Help tab if you need technical support.
Thank you and enjoy your course!