Welcome to the Community College of Baltimore County’s Ed2Go Online Center!
Follow these steps to setup your
Ed2Go classroom and register with CCBC.
Step 1: Search for your Course
Browse our catalog, check out our Popular, New, and Featured Courses, or search by keyword to find
Each course description includes a syllabus, instructor bio, requirements, and
Step 2: Setup Your Ed2Go
- Select your course by clicking on the title.
- Click on Add To Cart.
- Select the start date.
- Click on Continue to Checkout.
- Create a new account or login as a returning CCBC Ed2Go
- Please select Continue for payment instructions
to complete enrollment.
Step 3: Register and Pay with CCBC
Choose one of the following simple
methods to register with CCBC and pay for your course:
1. If the course has a five-digit section number, you can register
and pay online. Click the following link and search for the five digit section number - Flexible Registration.
Make sure to note the five digit section number (called a CRN) so that you can locate your course in our registration system.
2. If the course has an XYZ section
number then contact CCBC to register and pay by calling the Continuing Education
Call and Information Center (443) 840-4700.
Step 4: Start your course
- Login to Ed2Go on the start date of your course. A
new lesson will be available each Wednesday and Friday for six weeks.
- Click on the Help tab if you need technical
Thank you and enjoy your course!