Welcome to the Community College of Baltimore County’s Ed2Go Online Center!
Ready to explore our catalog? Browse our catalog, check out our Popular, New, and Featured Courses, or search by keyword to find your course. Each course description includes a syllabus, instructor bio, requirements, and student reviews.
Follow these steps to setup your Ed2Go account and register with CCBC.
Step 1: Enroll in the Ed2Go Course
- Select your course by clicking on the title.
- Click on Enroll Now.
- Select the start date.
- Click on Continue Enrollment.
- Create a new account or login as a returning CCBC Ed2Go student.
- Please select Purchase Course or Already Paid for payment instructions to complete enrollment.
Step 2: Register and Pay with CCBC
Choose one of the following simple methods to register with CCBC and pay for your course:
1. If the course has a five-digit section number, you can register and pay online at http://www.ccbcmd.edu/flexreg/index.html.
2. If the course has an XYZ section # then contact CCBC to register and pay by calling the Continuing Education Support Center (443) 840-4700.
Step 3: Start your course
- Login to Ed2Go on the start date of your course. A new lesson will be available each Wednesday and Friday for six weeks.
- Click on the Help tab if you need technical support.
Thank you and enjoy your course!