Welcome to the Community College of Baltimore County’s Ed2Go Online Classroom Center!
Follow these steps to set up your
Ed2Go classroom and register with CCBC.
Step 1: Search for your Course
Browse our catalog, check out our Popular, New, and Featured Courses, or search by keyword to find
Each course description includes a syllabus, instructor bio, requirements, and
Step 2: Set up Your Ed2Go
- Select your course by clicking on the title.
- Click on Add To Cart.
- Select the start date.
- If there is a five digit course number next to the start date, write it down for ease in making your payment (see "Step 3: Register and Pay" below). Example: February 14, 2018 - 73343 (course number in bold)
- Click on Continue to Checkout.
- Create a new account or login as a returning CCBC Ed2Go
- Please select Checkout for instructions
to complete enrollment. If you have paid CCBC already for the course, you are set to start your course. If you need to pay CCBC, continue to step three below.
Step 3: Register and Pay with CCBC
Payment should be made prior to the start of class. Online Registration is available prior to the start date of the course. After the class has started, to make payment please call the CCBC Continuing Education Information Center at 443-840-4700.
Click the link below and enter either the five digit course number (if you noted it in Step 2 above) or "Ed2Go" in the search box.
- Locate and select the course in the navigation bar on the left.
- Click the plus sign in the lower right corner to add the course to your schedule.
- Click the Register button at the lower right of your screen. Enter your CCBC login information or create a new CCBC account.
- Follow the screen prompts to continue to register and pay for your class.
Registration Link: Flexible Registration
Contact the Continuing Education Information Center if you have questions at 443-840-4700.
Step 4: Start your course
- Login to Ed2Go on the start date of your course. A
new lesson will be available each Wednesday and Friday for six weeks.
- Click on the Help tab if you need technical
Thank you and enjoy your course!