Craven Community College
Online Course Center
Our instructor-facilitated online courses are informative, fun, convenient, and highly interactive. You can take these non-degree courses without completing lengthy application forms or stressful placement testing. Just a simple registration form and $65 will allow you to attend class in the comfort of your own home or office.
Two lessons are released each week (one on Wednesday, one on Friday) for six weeks. Each lesson is accompanied by a short, multiple-choice quiz. Some lessons may also include a hands-on assignment. You are expected to complete each quiz and assignment within two weeks from when the lesson is released. (Exception: The first lesson quiz needs to be attempted within the first 7 days to establish course attendance.) The course will conclude with a final exam. You will have two weeks from the day the final exam is released to complete your studies and submit the final exam.
The cost of each course is $65. Course credit is 24 hours or 2.4 Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
Our upcoming sessions are:
Craven's deadline for May enrollment has passed.
June 19-August 9; Please pay by June 13
July 17-September 6; Please pay by July 11
August 21-October 11; Please pay by August 15
To get started:
- Complete CCC registration form (see link below)
- Pay (or complete waiver form for *ONE* course per term for NC seniors)
- Enroll by choosing [Enroll Now] on the course page on this site
Read below for payment/registration options.
You must register and pay for your class with the
Craven Community College Workforce Development Learning Center
NO LATER than 12 noon on the Friday
before the start date for your course.
Registrations received after this deadline may have
to be processed for the following month’s start date.
Craven Community College Registration and Payment
Payment methods are cash, check payable to CCC, Visa or MasterCard.
We are unable to accept online payments at this time.
NC residents age 65 or older are eligible for a tuition waiver
for *ONE* Continuing Education course per academic term
Please confirm your eligibility and register for each course by the deadline.
Deadline is 12 noon the Friday before your start date.
By Mail: Follow these instructions based on your choice of payment options:
- Sending a check or credit card form: Complete a Student Registration form. Mail it with check payable to CCC or credit card form to: Craven Community College, Attn Student Accts, 800 College Court, New Bern, NC 28562. Information should arrive by the Friday before your start date.
- Making a credit card payment by phone: Complete a Student Registration form. Mail completed form to: Craven Community College, Attn Margaret Chance, 800 College Court, New Bern, NC 28562. Our Student Accounts Office will call for your VISA or MasterCard information. Information should arrive by the Friday before your start date.
- Using a tuition waiver: NC residents 65 or older are eligible for a tuition waiver for one Workforce Development course per academic term (Spring, Summer or Fall—determined by start date). Complete a Student Registration form and Senior Citizen Tuition Waiver Affidavit. Mail forms to: Craven Community College, Attn Margaret Chance, 800 College Court, New Bern, NC 28562. Information should arrive by the Friday before your start date.
In Person: Visit the Workforce Development office located in the Brock Building - Suite 114 on the New Bern campus (800 College Court) or in the Aeronautical Center - Suite 114 on the Havelock Campus (305 Cunningham Boulevard). To save time, you can print and complete Student Registration form to bring along with your cash, check, credit card, or completed Senior Citizen Tuition Waiver Affidavit. Deadline is 12 noon on the Friday before your start date.
Ed2Go Enrollment to Access Course Content
Search or Browse the Course Catalog on this site, find your chosen class and click on the [Enroll Now] button. Select your desired start date. Reminder: When selecting your start date, you must register and pay for your class with the Craven Community College Workforce Development Learning Center no later than 12 noon on the Friday before the start date for your course. Registrations received after this deadline may have to be processed for the following month’s start date.
Follow the steps and select your username and password for access to the online course. If you have previously taken an ed2go class, you may use the username and password you originally selected.
**You MUST complete Lesson 1 quiz within the first 7 days!!**
The ed2go Program Coordinator at Craven Community College is:
Please contact us with questions, for arrangements close to the deadline,
or alternate payment methods including purchase orders and billing letters.
Last revised: April 15, 2013
All information subject to revision per NC General Statutes and the rules and regulations of
NC Community College System and Craven Community College.