We appreciate you visiting us online!
Craven Community College
Online Course Center
Our instructor-facilitated online courses are informative, fun, convenient, and highly interactive. You can take these non-degree courses without completing lengthy application forms or stressful placement testing. Two very simple steps are all that is needed.
Just a simple registration and payment will allow you to attend class in the comfort of your own home or office during your own schedule.
Two lessons are released each week (one on Wednesday, one on Friday) for six weeks. Each lesson is accompanied by a short, multiple-choice quiz. Some lessons may also include a hands-on assignment. You are expected to complete each quiz and assignment within two weeks from when the lesson is released. (Exception: The first lesson quiz needs to be attempted within the first 6 days to establish course attendance.) The course will conclude with a final exam. You will have two weeks from the day the final exam is released to complete your studies and submit the final exam.
Most courses are 24 hours or 2.4 Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
Our upcoming sessions are:
November enrollment has passed!
October 14-December 4; Please register by 12 noon, October 14
November 11-January 1; Please register by 12 noon, November 11
December 9-January 29; Please register by 12 noon, December 9
2016 courses coming soon!
Enrollment is a 3-step process. To get started:
- Step 1 - Enroll by choosing [Add to Cart] on the course page on this site
- Step 2 - Upon enrolling here, you will receive an email from Craven Community College (CCC) with registering at the college's website
- Step 3 - Pay (You may pay in person, by mail, or online AFTER CCC online registration has been processed.)
Read below for further explanation about the registration
You must register for your class with the
Craven Community College Workforce Development Learning Center
NO LATER than 12 noon of the start date for your course in addition
to your electronic enrollment here.
Registrations received after this deadline may be processed for the following month’s start date.
Payment is required at time of registration.
Step 1: ed2go Enrollment
Search or browse the course catalog on this site, find your chosen class and click on the [Enroll Now] button. Select your desired start date. Reminder: When selecting your start date, you must register and pay for your class with the Craven Community College Workforce Development Learning Center no later than 12 noon of the start date for your course. Registration received after this deadline may have to be processed for the following month’s start date.
Follow the steps and select your username and password for access to the online course. If you have previously taken an ed2go class, use the username and password you originally selected.
**You MUST complete LESSON 1 QUIZ within the first 7 days!!**
Plan for registration information and payment to arrive before the start date. Understand that you must first enroll here and look for an email with further instructions to registering online at CCC.
Step 3: Pay
Allow us 1 business day before making payment online.
1. Navigate to www.cravencc.edu
2. Click on "WebAdvisor" in the choice of menu options across the top.
3. If this is your first time, click on “How do I Log In” from the WebAdvisor main screen.
4. From the WebAdvisor main page, click "LOG IN" (on the right of the screen)
5. Enter your "USER ID" (first name, period, last name) (i.e. john.smith)
6. Enter your “PASSWORD” (initial password is first two letters of last name + 6 digit birthdate) (i.e. – If your last name is Smith, and birth date is Jan 1st, 1980. Initial password would be Sm010180)
7. Click "STUDENTS"
8. Under "Financial Information", click "Make a Payment"
9. Click "Pay on My Account"
10. If you do not see the balance from your class that you owe, that means either we did not receive your registration form or we have not yet processed it. Contact us to find out the status of your registration form by dialing 252-638-7248.
Note: If your User ID does not work based on the instructions above, click on “Main Menu” and select "What's my User ID?" or refer to the "Frequently Asked Questions" under the WebAdvisor Help link. If it is simply an "I don't know my password" or this is your "FIRST TIME" trying to pay online, then this link may help with that information:
Click on "Craven Community College Gmail Login Instructions"
But remember, you must first be registered.
Follow these instructions based on your choice of payment options:
Sending a check:
Register online then mail your check payable to Craven Community College, Attn Student Accts, 800 College Court, New Bern, NC 28562. If you have any questions, call us at 252-638-7248.
If you prefer or time permits, you may come to the college or mail your payment as soon as possible after you are registered: Craven Community College, Student Accounts Office, Room 102, New Bern, NC 28562. The Student Center is located behind the Brock Administration Building, or visit the Dr. Lewis Redd Building on the Havelock Campus (305 Cunningham Boulevard). But remember, you must first be registered from the college's website, which is why we needed that registration form completed.
The ed2go Program Administrator at Craven Community College is:
Please contact us with questions, for other payment arrangements close to the deadline.
Last revised: November 2, 2015
All information subject to revision per NC General Statutes and the rules and regulations of
NC Community College System and Craven Community College.